An outdoor ceiling fan should bring grace and style to your property. There should be richness to its look without compromising its functionality. That’s exactly what you’ll receive when you bring the Casa Vieja Delta Wing bronze outdoor ceiling fan home with you. With its traditional propeller look, three 52-inch blades, and warm wooden tones, it is an affordable masterpiece for those who need the benefits of an outdoor ceiling fan.
Here are the key highlights of what we discovered when looking at the Delta Wing in brown.
- The blades display at a pitch of 9 degrees, so wind movement isn’t forceful, but it is still present and makes an outdoor environment feel more comfortable.
- The motor for the fan is finished with oil-rubbed bronze, providing a rich, traditional look that will complement almost any interior design.
- It is a damp-rated outdoor ceiling fan, so it is not rated for environments where salt water or humidity are concerns.
- The blades are finished with a wood walnut finish to create a stunning first impression.
- In the box is a single 6-inch down rod. The specs on the canopy are 2 inches high and 6 inches wide.
There is not a light kit with the Delta Wing, but it still provides a look that is modern and clean once installed. It looks just as good indoors as it does on a 4-seasons porch or an outdoor installation location.
What to Expect with the Casa Vieja Delta Wing
Many ceiling fans look a little different in-person compared to the pictures you see on the box or with an online description. That isn’t the case with the Casa Vieja Delta Wing. It looks just as good when you get your hands on the product.
The look of the fan is beefy and solid, but the blades are surprisingly lightweight. It is quite easy to install, though you do need to take care when fitting the blades together.
Although ceiling fans with steeper blade pitches are usually recommended, the 9-degree blades on this model move a surprising amount of air. There are three speed settings that you can use to customize the experience as well.
Our one concern with the Delta Wing is that the instructions are intended for an electrical box that hasn’t supported a ceiling fan in the past. If you’re upgrading an existing ceiling fan, be sure to pay close attention to your wiring setup to make sure you get it right.
We did not experience any wobbling or humming when testing the ceiling fan at any speed. There is a slight amount of movement on the highest setting when there is a breeze outdoors, but that was it.
If you’re looking for an affordable outdoor ceiling fan that will exceed your expectations, then the Casa Vieja Delta Wing bronze outdoor ceiling fan has the tools to meet your needs. Avoid getting it wet and you’ll have a beautiful addition to your home for years to come.